Hello ALLLLLLLL

!!!!Please Don't Forget to Read Last Part !!!!!

this is the month of
celebration and decoration
gifts and greetings
candles and bells..

its CHRISTMAS guys..And ya NEW year is commminggg soooonnnnnnnn

Preparations for the celebrations starts at least a month before
Celebrations of this festival begin on the eve of Christmas and continue till New Year's Day..

Celebrations of Christmas are marked by traditional carols, cakes, candles and decoration of traditional Christmas Crib & Tree ... Though the festival is celebrated as birth of LORD Jesus Christ ...it has assumed secular overtones and is joyfully celebrated by people of all religions and communities... and that's the special part of the celebrations

Special dates observed during Christmas

19th December - Carol Sunday - Carol Special Services at the Churches

24th December - Christmas eve - night before Christmas, Churches are only lit by candlelight and it feels very Christmassy

25th December - The Christmas Day

26th December - Boxing Day - Churches would open their 'alms boxe' (boxes in which people had placed gifts of money) and distribute the contents to poor people in the neighbourhood on the day after Christmas...

Santa Claus - Popularly know as Gift Man -

******************************************************************************** ******************** ***************

Here We Go For The Contest

In this christmas we are going to organise 1 Contest 'Santa's Fav OF Year 2011' . Thisis a contest where you send gifts to your friends through me ..i.e., you are suppose to pm me your gifts along with the person's name to whom you want to gift it ... I'll send gifts to whom the gift is sent without revealing your name ... the person sending the gifts is the Santa , whose name shall be revealed on 26th December which is observed as " Boxing Day " meaning ' opening the gift box ' ... the person who recieve maximum gifts shall be declared the Santa's Fav OF Year 2011.

the gifts can be any sought , you may gift any Christmas related stuff like greeting cards, scraps, etc ... and even siggy creations , according to any of you friend's choice

If you want to send gifts to a random member, your also welcome for that ...

PS :: only one gift to 1 friend And You can send gifts To Maximum 3 Friends ... its only mentioned so that every one get a fair chance to receive one gift each..

send your pms with the subject "Santa Gifts"
last Date is 26th December , will reveal the Santas in the evening

its only an effort to celebrate the festival and enjoy its excitement of exchanging gifts... hope you all have a great time through out...
so what are you'll waiting for start sending gifts